In the increasingly urbanized area of San Diego, our National Park, Cabrillo National Monument, stands at the harbor, protecting our natural and cultural resources. If protecting these resources is important to you, then we ask you to join us!
* Annual Cabrillo National Monument Pass (a $15 value!)
* Opportunity to Participate in Special Members-Only Events*
* CNMF Pin and CNMF Decal
* 15% Discount at the Cabrillo National Monument Bookstore
* Discounts at Participating Cooperating Association Bookstores located at other National Parks
* Special CNMF Plaque(Benefactor)
* Events scheduled for this year include our famous "Moonwalk" - a ranger-led walk on the bayside trail under the full moon!
* INDIVIDUAL $35
* DUO $60 2 people in same household
* FAMILY $75 2 adults and child(ren)
* SUPPORTING $100 benefits listed above plus CNMF canvas bag
* SUSTAINING $500 benefits listed above plus CNMF canvas bag
* BENEFACTOR $1000 benefits listed above plus CNMF canvas bag & plaque
Click here to download a membership application form (Membership is for one year from date of purchase)
Click Here to Download a Gift Membership Application
For more information contact the Cabrillo National Monument Foundation at CabrilloNMF@aol.com or call (619) 222-4747.
Shipping Weight: 0.00