In the increasingly urbanized area of San Diego, our National Park, Cabrillo National Monument, stands at the harbor, protecting our natural and cultural resources. If protecting these resources is important to you, then we ask you to join us!
* Annual Cabrillo National Monument Pass*
* Invitations to members-only special evening events, activities and lectures
* 15% Discount at the Cabrillo National Monument Bookstore
* Discounts at Participating Cooperating Association Bookstores located at other National Parks
* Your name listed on cnmf.org
* A Cabrillo Pin
* Monthly Highlights E-Blast, News You Can Use
* *All membership levels of $100.00 or greater may request second Annual Park Pass
* **Lighthouse Members and above receive a private Park tour for six.
* Supporting $25 *(Active Military, Seniors 62+ and Park Volunteers - No Annual Pass included)
* Monument $40
* Trail Blazer $75
* Tide Pool* $100
* Lighthouse** $500
* Cabrillo Legacy** $1000
Click here to download a membership application form (Membership is for one year from date of purchase)
For more information contact the Cabrillo National Monument Foundation at CabrilloNMF@aol.com or call (619) 222-4747.